Forester Cinema 4D Plugin | Win,Mac Version - Cinema 4D Plugin
Forester Cinema 4D Plugin | Win,Mac Version
*** Install Guide :
1. You will find a folder named Forester that contains several folder/files inside it
2. Locate your Cinema 4D plugins folder. You can do that by going to Edit – Preferences – Open Preferences Folder
C:\Program Files\MAXON\CINEMA 4D R18\plugins
3. Copy/Paste the Forester folder into your Cinema 4D plugins folder
4. When you run Cinema 4D, Forester should be available under the Plugins menu
******* For Mac User
– Tested Forester on R18 Mac OS Sierra and it works perfectly. C4D version R18.020 Build RB171859, OS 10.12.6 Sierra.
– C4D R19.068 under El Capitan 10.11.6.
– Confirming this to work in R17, Sierra.
******* For Windown User :
– I did some analysis and apparently, the plugin communicates with insydium for each plugin it’s installed for and potentially checks it against an allow/disallow list. It’s default behavior is allow.
– The reason I went through this is because I have legit plugins that require internet access in order to run and I also like to get my C4D updates.
– So using comodo firewall I blocked outbound connection from cinema 4d.exe to insydium dot net which is where the traffic was being directed to and now forester works for me.
– If you have problems with Forester and Bridge on R20, try and block Cinema with firewall :
+ Allowed all Local traffic.
+ Block all but port 80 connection to net.
Password Unrar : c4dtut.com
Tags: Forester , c4d , cinema , plugin , tree